Sunday 31 August 2008

Chewiest chocolate brownies



I collect small pottery and porcelain dishes. I have dozens of small pieces which I have collected from many different sources. This gorgeous little platter was given to me by a lady who was leaving the company I just joined. We were so taken with one another that we vowed to keep in touch. Her present to me was a Christmas gift and an 'I wish you well in your new job' type present. How coincidental that her gift should be in a colour that I adore and feel that I could dive into for its richness and clarity? I use this little platter a lot and think of my friend Doreen. (We do see each other, and each time is like a recharge of energy for my soul). These chocolate brownies are my favourite brownie recipe decadent for their addition of cocoa and couveture chocolate... and thank you Doreen.

1 comment:

Everydaythings said...

yummy - anything thats chocolaty is just delicious!! these look so yum! I bet they didint last long?